Commercial property insurance for your business may come at a considerable cost, and when you make this wise decision to purchase what you believe is solid, sufficient coverage to protect your livelihood, you expect the insurance carrier to keep their word. However, insurance companies sometimes deny, delay or severely underestimate the value of your claim when your property suffers damage.
Raizner Slania has handled multiple insurance litigation matters on a variety of commercial properties and a commercial insurance recovery attorney on our world-class legal team can help you take action against your insurance carrier that has operated in bad faith by delaying or denying the cost of property repair.
Win Full Compensation with an Experienced Legal Team
Our successful experience in commercial property insurance recovery disputes and other high-stakes litigation could be a tremendous asset as you seek a fair settlement from an uncooperative insurer. Our clients have included hotels, restaurant owners, manufacturing companies, auto dealers and others for whom any severe property damage or business interruption can prove crippling.
Raizner Slania has an impressive track record of success at trial when insurance bad faith is a factor—such as when insurers unjustifiably deny or delay a claim or misrepresent coverage. Further, our use of professional experts sets us apart from other insurance litigation firms.
When we handle commercial property insurance recovery claims, we do not just take estimates provided by insurance adjusters. We hire engineers, contractors and adjusters who are able to conduct a thorough, independent evaluation – providing us with a detailed, comprehensive estimate on the damage to your business. This allows us to seek the amount in claim compensation that will help you have a full recovery.
Fighting to Recover Your Damages
Dealing with insurance and trying to restart your business at the same time can be overwhelming. Our commercial insurance recovery attorneys have helped hundreds of business owners in similar situations, and we are equipped to handle the claim your business may encounter, whether you have a:
- Total loss: Where your business has been completely destroyed. You need to rebuild quickly, and you may need temporary arrangements in place for operation and even staffing.
- Partial loss: Where your structure has sustained damage, but does not need to be rebuilt from the ground up. You may need to fix the exterior, interior walls, flooring, or some other part of the structure.
- Roof claim: A commercial roof can be a complicated and expensive part of your property. Unfortunately, many insurance companies simply refuse to pay for legitimate damage to roof systems.
If you have experienced any of the following after submitting a commercial insurance claim, contact us today:
- Denied property damage claims
- Excessive delays and reporting requirements for property damage incidents
- Assertions that the damage resulted from wear and tear and is not covered
- Failure to promptly pay claims
- Failure to properly investigate and assess property claims promptly
- Low-ball claims assessments and settlement offers
- Accusations that your building did not meet specified code requirements
Choose a Houston Law Firm with the Right Experience Handling Complex Commercial Property Insurance Disputes
The ownership and management of real estate can be complicated, and an insurance dispute involving commercial properties is highly specialized. Our attorneys have developed a national reputation handling commercial property disputes involving a variety of types of properties, each of which have unique characteristics that need to be evaluated during an insurance lawsuit. Our experience includes:
- Apartment complexes and other multi-family properties
- Office buildings of all sizes
- Churches and other houses of worship
- Hotel and motel properties
- Retail and strip centers
- Industrial buildings
- Gas stations and convenience stores
- Commercial aircraft damage
- Homeowners and Property Owners Associations
A commercial property insurance dispute requires in-depth investigation and the specialized, technical knowledge that comes from experience. Raizner Slania has represented individual and business owners, church and association boards, investment trusts and other commercial property owners throughout the nation against virtually every major insurance carrier.
Contact Raizner Slania: Leading Commercial Insurance Attorneys
To discuss your situation with a proven insurance recovery attorney, please contact Raizner Slania today. We can help you protect your investment and recover what you are entitled to under your policy.